Important Update For Covid-19 / Pcr Test Requirement For Entering Turkey
Oslo Büyükelçiliği 01.06.2021
1) Passengers arriving from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and those who have been in these countries for the last 14 days must submit a negative PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
These passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days at places determined by the Governorships. At the end of 14th day, if test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted. If the PCR test result is positive, they will be isolated from the date that test result is positive and at the end of 14th day, if the PCR test is negative, the isolation will be terminated.
2) Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom, Iran, Egypt and Singapore will be requested to submit a PCR test report with a negative result within the last 72 hours prior to arriving Turkey.
3) For passengers arriving from the countries other than those listed in the first and second article, those who submit a document issued by their relevant country's official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arriving Turkey and/or have had the disease within the last 6 months before entry, will not be asked to present a negative PCR test report and quarantine measures will not be applied.
4) For passengers arriving from the countries other than those listed in the first and second article, those who do not submit a document issued by their relevant country's official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arriving Turkey and/or have had the disease within the last 6 months before entry, a PCR test report with a negative result within the last 72 hours or a rapid antigen test report with a negative result within the last 48 hours prior to the entry will be sufficient.
5) For passengers arriving from the countries other than those listed in the first article, PCR tests will be performed by the Ministry of Health on the basis of sampling at the passengers' destinations. Passengers will be allowed to go to their final destination after the test samples are taken, and if the test results are positive, they will be treated according to the COVID-19 guide of the Ministry of Health.
Passengers with a positive test result and persons they have been in close contact with will be quarantined for 14 days at the addresses they have determined, and the quarantine conditions will be terminated if the PCR test results to be performed at the end of the 10th day are negative. The quarantine conditions of those who are found to be carrying the Indian mutant of the virus will be terminated if the PCR test is negative at the end of the 14th day of the quarantine.
6) These requirements are not applicable to transit and/or transfer Passengers. There will be no PCR requirement and quarantine for the crew.
Fazlı Çorman Ambassador
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Personal Application to Consular Section: 09:00-12:30, Phone Application to Consular Section: 14:00-16:00 Applicants who use public transportation for arriving at the Embassy can get off at the Olav Kyrres Plass bus-stop on Bygdoy Alle.
|1/1/2021||1/1/2021||New Year's Day|
|4/1/2021||4/5/2021||Local Religious Holiday -Easter|
|5/13/2021||5/13/2021||Local Religious Holiday (Ascension Day)|
|5/13/2021||5/13/2021||Eid Al fitr|
|5/17/2021||5/17/2021||Constitution Day of Norway|
|5/24/2021||5/24/2021||Religious Public Holiday (Whit Monday)|
|10/29/2021||10/30/2021||Republic Day (National Day of Turkey)|
|12/24/2021||12/24/2021||Local Religious Holiday (Christmas Eve)|
+ 90 312 292 29 29